2. Get persistent links for your reference list or bibliography.
Copy and paste the list, we’ll match with our metadata and return the links.
Members may also deposit reference lists here too.
1. Asadian S, Rahimzadeh V. Reflection of Professional Ethics in the Nursing Curriculum. Ethics in science and Technology 2019; 13 (4):30-37. URL: http://ethicsjournal.ir/article-1-1259-fa.html.
3. Hosseini SA. Jurisprudence and Ethics. Qabasat. Journal Quarterly In the field of philosophy of religion and culture, fourth year, third issue 2000; 13: 90-110. http://www.magiran.com/qabasat.
4. Faramarz Gharamaleki A. Introduction to professional Ethics. 4th ed. Tehran: Saramad Publication 2011; P: 182. [Persian]
5. Ramezani G, Mohammadi A, salami J, Tebyanian H. Relationship between Professional Ethics and Administrative Integrity among Medical University Staff. Hrjbaq 2017; 2 (2):99-107 [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.hrjbaq.2.2.99
6. Salehi T. The relationship between professional ethics of auditor and audit quality. Ethics in Science and Technology 2017; 11(3):77-86. (In Persian)
7. Ghorchiani F. Observance of Nursing Ethics from Nurse and Patients' Viewpoints in a Teaching Hospital in Tehran University. Medical Ethics Quarterly 2013; 7 (23), 63-79. [Persian]
8. Hawkins RE, Katsufrakis PJ, Holtman MC and Clauser BE. Assessment of medical professionalism: Who, what, when, where, how, and… why? Medical Teacher 2009; 31(4): 348-61. [DOI:10.1080/01421590902887404
9. Medical Ethics Group (2008). University of Medical Sciences.
10. Saunders C, Palesy D & Lewis J. (2018). Systematic Review and Conceptual Framework for Health Literacy Training in Health Professions Education. Accepted 14 March 2018. www.elsevier.com/locate/hpe. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
11. Mercuri JJ, Iorio R, Zuckerman JD, Bosco JA. Ethics of Total Joint Arthroplasty Gainsharing. JBJS 2017; 99 (5):e22. [DOI:10.2106/JBJS.16.00594]. [DOI:10.2106/JBJS.16.00594
12. Fazeli Z, at el. Professional ethics and its role in the medicine. Sjimu 2013; 20 (5):10-17 URL: http://sjimu.medilam.ac.ir/article-1-921-fa.html.
13. ZahedBabelan A, Gharibzadeh R, Gharibzadeh Sh, Mortezazadeh Giri AK. The role of mediator psychological empowerment, the relationship between Professional ethics and work engagement of nurses. Journal of Education and Ethics in Nursing, Vol.5, No.2, summer 2016. J Educ Ethics Nurs 2016; 5(2):55-62. [Persian]
14. Vasegh Rahimparvar F, Nasiriani L, Faraj Khoda T, Bahrani N. Compliance rate of midwives with the professional codes of ethics in Maternal Child Health Centers in Tehran. IJME 2013; 7(2): 46-56. (As cited by Jonson AR.2002.p:80-163). [Persian]
15. Taheri L, Dehghani A, Eslami Akbar R. Factors related to facilitate complying nursing professional ethics: a descriptive study. J Educ Ethics Nurs 2015; 4(1):51-57. [Persian]
16. Hasanpoor M, Hosseini M, Fallahi Khoshknab M, Abaszadeh A. Evaluation of the impact of teaching nursing ethics on nurses' decision making in Kerman social welfare hospitals in 1389. IJME 2011; 4 (5):5864. [Persian]
17. Hasanpoor M at el. The Need for Change in Medical Sciences Education: A Step towards Developing Critical Thinking. Iranian Journal of Nursing 2006; 18 (44):39-49. [Persian].
18. Dargahi H, JafariPouyan E, EzatiFard A. The Effect of Professionalism's Relationship on Job Satisfaction with the Mediating Role of Professional Ethics: A Review Study. Laboratory Quarterly and Diagnosis 2019; (45): 42-67.
19. Motahari M. Education in Islam. Tehran: Al-Zahra Publishing House 2008; 47-48. [Persian]
20. Atashkhane M. Patient's Rights.1thed. Shiraz: Tamin ejtemaie, treatment management 2001; 70-94. [Persian]
21. Lynch DC, Surdyk PM, Eiser M. Assessing Professionalism: a review of the literature. Med Teach 2004; 26(4): 366-73 [DOI:10.1080/01421590410001696434
22. Kuhpayehzadeh J, Daryazadeh S, Soltani Arab Shahi K. Medical Students' Attitudes to Traditional and Integrated Basic Sciences Curriculums]. Bimonthly Educ Strateg Med Sci 2013; 6 (1): 37- 42. [Persian]
23. Schwarz MR, Wojtczak A. Global Minimum Essential Requirements: A Road towards Competence Oriented Medical Education. Med Teach 2002; 24 (2): 125- 9.DOI: 10.1080/01421590220120740. [DOI:10.1080/01421590220120740
24. Gharamaleki F. (2006). Professionalism. Ghom: magnum published. [Persian]
25. Zeyghaminia m, Jahanmiri Sh, Ghodsbin F. Problems of clinical education from the perspective of nursing students. Journal of Ghazvin medical university 2004; 8 (30): 51-55. [Persian]
26. Johnston C, Haughton P. Medical students' perceptions of their ethics teaching. J Med Ethics 2017; 33(7): 418-422. [DOI:10.1136/jme.2006.018010
27. Arias D. A comparative study of ethic in students. J of Pro Ethic 2017; 2(4): 34-46
28. Bouzarjomehri F, Mansourian M, Herandi Y, Bouzarjomehri H. Academics' adherence to professional ethics in Shahid Sadoughi University of medical science: Students 'viewpoint. J Center stu Med Edu Dev 2013; 8 (3):44-52. [Persian]
29. Marco CA, Lu DW, Stettner E, Sokolove PE, Ufberg JW, Noeller TP. Ethic's curriculum for emergency medicine graduate medical education. J Emerge Med 2011; 40(50): 550-556. [DOI:10.1016/j.jemermed.2010.05.076
30. Sasso L, Bagnasco A, Bianchi M, Bressan V, Carnevale F. Moral distress in undergraduate 2016.
31. Ghamari M. Comparing the relationship between job satisfaction and organizational commitment among the faculty staff at university. Journal of Leadership and Educational Administration for Islamic Azad University of Garmsar 2011; 5(3): 101-19. [Persian]
32. Jafari H, Khaghanizadeh M, Jamileh Mokhtari Nouri J. Developmental Strategies for Nursing Ethics Education. Medical Ethics Journal, January 2017; 10(38): 81-90 [DOI:10.21859/mej-103881
33. Mohammadimehr M, Zargar Balaye Jame S, Sheikhi S, Rahmati D. The Relationship between Professional Behavior and Organizational Commitment of Nurses in Ilam Province of Iran. Journal of Para Medicine Tehran University of Medical Sciences (Payavard Salamat 2017; 11(1):35 -43. [Persian]
34. Gosie Arkvazy H. Investigate organizational the factors associated with observance patient's rights view of nurses and patients in hospitals affiliated to the City of Ilam University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Medical Ethics 2013; 7 (23): 60-141.
35. Blais K. Professional nursing practice: Concepts and perspectives: Pearson; 2015.
36. Buzgova R, Sikorova L. Moral Judgment Competence of Nursing Students in the Czech Republic. J Nurse Educ Today 2013; 33(10):12011206. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2012.06.016
37. Hosseinzadegan F, Shahbaz A, Shahbaz E. A study on the alignment of observance of professional ethics with demographic characteristics in nurses. Journal of Education and Ethics in Nursing 2017; 6(1&2). [Persian]
38. Dehghani A. Obstacles to Professional Ethics Standards in Clinical Care from Nurses' Perspectives. Journal of Medical Education 2013; 4(13): 421-430. [Persian]
39. Paulsen MB, Smart JC (Ed). (2016). Higher education: Handbook of theory and research. Springer. [DOI:10.1007/978-3-319-26829-3
40. Pourshafei H, RamezanZadeh Kh. An enquiry into the current and the desirable status of professors' professional ethics from the perspective of students in Birjand University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences. (Supplementary: Medical Education) 2018; 107-114.
41. HosseiniNejad SM et al. Educational Ethics in Academic Environment: Medical Students' Perspectives. J Med Educ Dev 2016; 9 (22):34-43. URL: http://zums.ac.ir/edujournal/article-1-586-fa.html
42. Siegler M. Medical Ethics as a Medical Matter. In: Baker RB, Caplan AL and Emanuel LL. Latin SR. The American Medical Ethics Revolution. London: The Johns Hopkins University Press.2000; 171-9
43. Ebrahimi S, Alinejad N. (2017). The Impact of Ethics Workshop on the Ethical Knowledge and Competency of fourth Years Medical Students of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. Journal Ethics and Medical History. V: 10. [Persian]. Website: http://ijme.tums.ac.ir
44. Thomasma D.C, Pellegrino ED. (1993). The virtues in medical practice. New York: Oxford University press. Tomorrow's Doctors-2003
45. Bostani S. Strategies to promote professional ethics in nursing education system. DSME 2015; 2 (2):13-22. URL: http://dsme.hums.ac.ir/article-1-96-fa.html
46. Pauli HG, white KL, MC whinny IR. Medical education, research and scientific thinking in the 1st century (part one of three). Educ Health (Ambingdom) 2000; 13 (1): 15-25. [DOI:10.1080/135762800110538
47. Raij. (2000). Clinical learning in hospital environment as described by student nurses [Research report] university of Helsinki: Department of education.
48. Lambert V, Glackens M. Clinical support roles: are view of the liteAutre.nurse Educ pract 2004; 4(3): 177-83. [DOI:10.1016/S1471-5953(03)00039-8
49. Badiehpeymajahromi Z et al. Professional ethic of clinical teachers from the perspective of students of Jahrom University of medical sciences. J Educ Ethics Nurs 2014; 3(2). [Persian]
50. FarahBakhsh F, Nouhi E, Zolali F. (2016). The importance of ethics in education and the level of complying with it from the perspective of nursing students of Kerman University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Education and Ethics in Nursing 2016; (5) 1. [Persian]
51. Mirmoghtadaie Z S, Ahmadi S, Hosseini M A. Exploring the Process of Professionalism in Clinical Educating. Rme 2013; 5 (2):46-54. URL: http://rme.gums.ac.ir/article-1-163-fa.html [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.rme.5.2.46
52. MostafaeiMehr M, Afshar L, Rajati F, Shahbazi F. Comparison of Professional Ethics Course in Pharm. D. Curriculum of Selected Pharmacy Faculties D. Educ Res Med Sci 2017; 6(2): 69-76.
53. MajdZadeh M, Hoveida R, Rajaeipour S. Structural Modeling of University Manager's Ethical Leadership Relationships and Educational Performance of Faculty Members with The Mediating Role of Their Professional Ethics in Comprehensive Units of Islamic Azad University. Educ Strategy Med Sci 2019; 11 (6):65-67. URL: http://edcbmj.ir/article-1-1639-fa.html
54. Kerridge I, Lowe M, and Stewart C. Ethics and Law for the Health Professions Annandale, N.S.W and Australia: Federation Press 2013.
55. Ghazi Sh, Mehrdad H, Daraee M. Designing a Professional Ethics Model for Doctors: The Delphi Model. Yafte Journal of University of Medical Sciences, Khorramabad. 2018; 20(2):62-75. [Persian]
56. Mehrgan F, Sobhi E. Analysis of the Structural Relationship between the Organizational Trust with the Self-Efficiency and Professional Ethics among Nurses Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management (IJNV) 2020; 8(4):41-53. URL: http://ijnv.ir/article-1-671-fa.html
57. Mohammadi Y, Hekmati N, Navidinia H. Investigating the Quality of General English Language Course Curriculum Based on Tyler's Model from the Students' Perspective at Birjand University of Medical Sciences in 2016. J Birjand University Medical Science 2018; 25: 53-60.URL:http://journal.bums.ac.ir/article-1-2438-fa.html
58. Tabatabai Nasab SM, khayat Moghadam. Professional Ethics Components in Management. Journal of Ethics in Science and Technology 2016; 11(1). [Persian]
59. Nouhi E, Dehbanizadeh A, Zoladl M, Abidi H, Poranfard J. Evaluation of ethical lapses among nurses. Journal of Education and Ethics in Nursing, Volume 5, Number 2, Summer 2016. J Educ Ethics Nurs 2016; 5(2):16-23. [Persian]
60. Anderson MS, Steneck NH. The problem of plagiarism. Urologic Oncol 2011; 29(1):90-4. [DOI:10.1016/j.urolonc.2010.09.013
61. Das N, Panjabi M. (2011). Plagiarism: Why is it such a big issue for medical writers? Perspect Clin Res2; 2(2):67-71. [DOI:10.4103/2229-3485.80370
62. Amini M, Mehdizade M, Mashallahinejad Z, Alizadeh M. A Survey of relation between elements of hidden curriculum and scientific spirit of students. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education 2012; 17 (4):81-103. [Persian]
63. Haghparast Lati T, Naderi E, Seif Naraghi M. The spiritual curriculum model in social studies course for the development of spiritual health of learners'. Journal of Education Strategies in Medical Sciences. Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences 2018; No 49, Volume 11, Issue 03. DOI: 10.29252/edcbmj.11.03.19
64. Borhani F, Alhani F, Mohammadi E, Abaszadeh A. Professional Ethical Competence in Nursing: The Role of Nursing Instructors. J Med Ethics Hist Med 2010; 3: 3.
65. Kaabomeir N, Moosavi M, Moosavi S, Naami A. Assessing relationship between intra organizational factors that effect on nurses' professional ethics behaviors. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management 2018; 7(1). URL: http://ijnv.ir/article-1-536-fa.html [DOI:10.29252/ijnv.7.1.9
66. MajdZadeh M, Hoveida R, Rajaeipour S. Structural Modeling of University Manager's Ethical Leadership Relationships and Educational Performance of Faculty Members with The Mediating Role of Their Professional Ethics in Comprehensive Units of Islamic Azad University. Educ Strategy Med Sci 2019; 11 (6):65-67. URL: http://edcbmj.ir/article-1-1639-fa.html
67. American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM), 1998
68. Foroughi L, Zareiyan A, Sharififar S. The effect of professional ethics program (in-personal and e-learning) on nurses' performance and satisfaction of patients referring to emergency department of hospitals affiliated to armed forces. Military Caring Sciences. 2019; 6 (2). 136-147. [DOI:10.29252/mcs.6.2.136
69. Yeom HA, Ahn SH, Kim SJ. Effects of ethics education on moral sensitivity of nursing students. Nurs Ethics. 2017; 24(6):644-52. DOI: 10.1177/0969733015622060 PMID: 26811393. [DOI:10.1177/0969733015622060
70. Mahdieh O, Shojaee A. Effectiveness of Ethical Values in Nurses Quality of Work Life with the Mediating Role of Professional Ethics. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management (IJNV) 2019; 8(3)
71. Vahedian A, Alhani F. Educational challenges in ethical decision making in nursing. Ethics and history of medicine 2008; 4 (1): 21-30.