1. Pournikdast S, Taghizadeh M, AliakbariDehkordi M, Omidian M, Mikaeali Hour F. The comparison of Social, Emotional, Educational and Addiction Tendency in teens with up down religious attitude. Journal of Research Addiction. 2015; 8 (32): 75-86. (Persian) link
2. Nasihatkon Z. The Relationship between Academic Compatibility with Personality Characteristics and Religious Attitude in Allameh Tabatabaei University Students. [Master thesis] Faculty of Educational Sciences and Psychology, Allameh Tabatabai University: 2010. (Persian)
3. Aghamohammad Sharbaf H. "Incompatibility". Peyvand Magazine. 1994: 173. (Persian)
4. Bowlby J. Attachment and loss: Vol.3. New York: basic books; 1980.
5. Faramarzi S, Taghipour Javan AA, Dehghani M, Moradi MR. Comparison of attachment styles and child rearing in parenting mothers of normal students and students with learning disabilities. Jentashapir Journal of Health Research. 2013; 4(3): 245-254. (Persian) link
6. Bowlby J. Attachment, of Attachment and loss. Vol. 1. New York: Basic Books; 1969.
7. Main M, Kaplan N, Cassidy J. Security in infancy, childhood, and adulthood: A move to the level of representation. Monographs of the society for research in child development. 1985; 50(1): 66-104. link [DOI:10.2307/3333827
8. DeKlyen M, Greenberg MT. Attachment and psychopathology in childhood. In J. Cassidy & P. R. Shaver (Eds.), Handbook of attachment: Theory, research, and clinical applications (p. 637-665). The Guilford Press; 2008.
9. Allen JP, Moore C, Kuperminc G, Bell K. Attachment and adolescent psychosocial functioning. Child Dev. 1998; 69(5):1406-1419. link [DOI:10.2307/1132274
10. Nicholson T. Attachment style in young offender. Ph. D Dissertation: University of Victoria: 2000.
11. Marsh P, McFarland FC, Allen JP, McElhaney KB, Land D. Attachment, autonomy, and multifinality in adolescent internalizing and risky behavioral symptoms. Dev Psychopathol. 2003; 15(2): 451-467. doi:10.1017/s095 [DOI:10.1017/S0954579403000245
12. 4579403000245 link
13. Rosenstein DS, Horowitz HA. Adolescent attachment and psychopathology. J Consult Clin Psychol. 1996; 64(2): 244-253. doi:10.1037//0022-006x.64.2.244. link [DOI:10.1037//0022-006X.64.2.244
14. Al- Yagon M, Margalit M. Social cognition of children and adolescents with LD: intrapersonal and interpersonal perspectives. In: Swanson HL, Harris K, Graham S (eds) Handbook of learning disabilities, 2nd edn. Guilford Press, New York, 2013: 278-292.
15. Birashk B, Bakhshani NM, Bayanzadeh A, Azarbaijani T. Investigating the Role of Religion in Experiencing and Ranking Life Stress, Depression and Anxiety. The first international conference on the role of religion on Mental Health, Tehran; 2000: 159-159. (Persian)
16. Hagh Panah J. Centers for Identity Crisis in Iran, Strategic Studies Institute; 2002. (Persian)
17. Sedighi Arfaei F, Tamanifar MR, Abedin Abadi A. The Relationship between Religious Orientation of Coping Styles and Happiness in Students. Psychology and Religion. 2011; 5(3): 135-164. (Persian) link
18. Birashk B, Bakhshani NM, Bayanzadeh A, Azarbaijani T. Investigating the Role of Religion in Experiencing and Ranking Life Stress, Depression and Anxiety. The first international conference on the role of religion on Mental Health, Tehran; 2000: 159-159. (Persian)
19. Rajaee A, Bayazi M, Habibipour H. Basic religious beliefs, identity crisis,and general health in young adults. Journal of Developmental Psychology: Iranian Psychologists, 2010; 6(22): 97-107. (Persian) link
20. McIntosh DN, Silver RC, Wortman CB. Religion's role in adjustment to a negative life event: coping with the loss
21. of a child. J Pers Soc Psychol. 1993; 65(4): 812-821. doi:10.1037//0022-35126.96.36.1992 link [DOI:10.1037//0022-35188.8.131.522
22. Maselko J, Kubzansky LD. Gender differences in religious practices, spiritual experiences and health: results from the US General Social Survey. Soc Sci Med. 2006; 62(11): 2848-2860. doi:10.1016/j.socscimed.2005.11.008 link [DOI:10.1016/j.socscimed.2005.11.008
23. Koenig HG, Al Zaben F, Khalifa DA. Religion, spirituality and mental health in the West and the Middle East. Asian Journal of Psychiatry. 2012; 5(2): 180-182. link [DOI:10.1016/j.ajp.2012.04.004
24. Ramirez SP, Macêdo DS, Sales PM, et al. The relationship between religious coping, psychological distress and quality of life in hemodialysis patients. J Psychosom Res. 2012; 72(2): 129-135. doi:10.1016/j.jpsychores.2011.11.012 link [DOI:10.1016/j.jpsychores.2011.11.012
25. Hasson-Ohayon I, Braun M, Galinsky D, Baider L. Religiosity and Hope: A Path for Women Coping With a Diagnosis of Breast Cancer. Psychosomatics. 2009; 50(5): 525-533. link [DOI:10.1016/S0033-3182(09)70846-1
26. Schludermann EH, Schludermann SM, Needham D, Mulenga M. Fear of rejection versus religious commitment as predictors of adjustment among Reformed and Evangelical college students in Canada. Journal of Beliefs and Values. 2001; 22(2): 209-224. link [DOI:10.1080/13617670120092438
27. Naveedy A. The Efficacy of Anger Management Training on Adjustment Skills of High School Male Students in Tehran. IJPCP. 2009; 14(4): 394-403. (Persian) link
28. Hazan C, Shaver P. Romantic love con-ceptualized as an attachment process. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 1987; 42: 511-542. link [DOI:10.1037/0022-35184.108.40.2061
29. Borjali M, Mad Beigi Z, Golshani F. The Relationship between Early Maladaptive Schemas, Maternal Attachment Styles, and Anxiety Disorders in Children. QJFR. 2017; 14 (2): 31-48. (Persian) link
30. Rahimian Boogar E, Nouri A, Oreizy H, Molavi H, Foroughi Mobarake A. Relationship between Adult Attachment Styles with Job Satisfaction and Job Stress in Nurses. IJPCP. 2007; 13 (2): 148-157. (Persian) link
31. Sadeghi M, Bagherzadeh Ladari R, Haghshenas M. A study of religious attitude and mental health in students of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2010; 20 (75): 71-75. (Persian) link
32. RafeeKhah M, Dashti D, Naqizadeh-Moqari Z, Esmaili-Sadrabadi M. Correlation between Religious Attitude and General Health among High School Girls. Journal of Pizhūhish dar dīn va salāmat. 2019; 5(2):50-59. (Persian) link
33. Mikulincer M. Adult attachment style and information processing: individual differences in curiosity and cognitive closure. J Pers Soc Psychol. 1997; 72(5): 1217-1230. doi:10.1037//0022-35220.127.116.117 link [DOI:10.1037//0022-3518.104.22.1687
34. Cassidy J. Child-mother attachment and the self in six-year-olds. Child Development. 1988; 59(1): 121-134.
https://doi.org/10.2307/1130394 [DOI:10.2307/1130394 link