1. Get persistent links for your reference list or bibliography.
Copy and paste the list, we’ll match with our metadata and return the links.
Members may also deposit reference lists here too.
Get persistent links for your reference list or bibliography.
2. Copy and paste the list, we'll match with our metadata and return the links.
3. Members may also deposit reference lists here too.
4. Belle D. Poverty and women's mental health. Am Psychol. 1990; 45(3):385-9. [DOI:10.1037/0003-066X.45.3.385] [DOI:10.1037/0003-066X.45.3.385
6. Cieslik M. Positive psychology and happiness. In:
7. Cieslik M. The Happiness Riddle and the Quest for a Good Life. London: Palgrave Macmillan; 2017. pp. 43-53. [DOI:10.1057/978-1-137-31882-4_4] [DOI:10.1057/978-1-137-31882-4_4
9. Kristjánsson K. Positive psychology, happiness, and virtue: The troublesome conceptual issues. Rev Gen Psychol. 2010; 14(4):296-310. [DOI:10.1037/a0020781] [DOI:10.1037/a0020781
11. Bolier L, Haverman M, Westerhof GJ, Riper H, Smit F, Bohlmeijer E. Positive psychology interventions: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled studies. BMC Public Health. 2013; 13:119. [DOI:10.1186/1471-2458-13-119] [DOI:10.1186/1471-2458-13-119
13. Kyani P, Naeini SMK, Safavi M. [The effect of positive thinking training on happiness and resilience of nurses in intensive care units: A randomized clinical trial (Persian)]. Med Sci J Islam Azad Univ Tehran Med Branch. 2020; 30(2):193-203. [DOI:10.29252/iau.30.2.193] [DOI:10.29252/iau.30.2.193
15. Montazeri A, Omidvari S, Azin A, Aeenparast A, Jahangiri K, Sadighi J, et al. [Happiness among Iranians: findings from the Iranian Health Perception Survey (IHPS) (Persian)]. Payesh. 2012; 11(4):467-75. http://payeshjournal.ir/article-1-441-en.html
16. Poursardar F, Sangari AA, Abbaspour Z, Alboukurdi S. [The effect of happiness on mental health and life satisfaction: A psychological model of well-being (Persian)]. J Kermanshah Univ Med Sci. 2012; 16(2):e78828. https://sites.kowsarpub.
18. Sabatini F. The relationship between happiness and health: Evidence from Italy. Soc Sci Med. 2014; 114:178-87. [DOI:10.1016/j.socscimed.2014.05.024] [DOI:10.1016/j.socscimed.2014.05.024
20. Lambert L, Passmore HA, Joshanloo M. A positive psychology intervention program in a culturally-diverse university: Boosting happiness and reducing fear. J Happiness Stud. 2019; 20(4):1141-62. [DOI:10.1007/s10902-018-9993-z] [DOI:10.1007/s10902-018-9993-z
22. Diener E. Subjective well-being: The science of happiness and a proposal for a national index. Am Psychol. American Psychological Association. 2000; 55(1):34-43. [DOI:10.1037/0003-066X.55.1.34] [DOI:10.1037/0003-066X.55.1.34
24. Sillick WJ, Cathcart S. The relationship between religious orientation and happiness: The mediating role of purpose in life. Ment Health Relig Cult. 2014; 17(5):494-507. [DOI:10.1080/13674676.2013.852165] [DOI:10.1080/13674676.2013.852165
26. Barger MK. Midwifery practice: Where have we been and where are we going? J Midwifery Womens Health. 2005; 50(2):87-90. [DOI:10.1016/j.jmwh.2004.12.013] [DOI:10.1016/j.jmwh.2004.12.013
28. Jafari F. [The effectiveness of quality of life therapy in self-compassion and future time perspective in menopausal women (Persian)]. Posit Psychol Res. 2017; 3(2):37-50. [DOI:10.22108/PPLS.2018.103655.1104]
29. Ciarrocchi JW, Dy-Liacco GS, Deneke E. Gods or rituals? Relational faith, spiritual discontent, and religious practices as predictors of hope and optimism. J Posit Psychol. 2008; 3(2):120-36. [DOI:10.1080/17439760701760666] [DOI:10.1080/17439760701760666
31. Williams DR, Sternthal MJ. Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med J Aust. 2007; 186(S10):S47-50. [DOI:10.5694/j.1326-5377.2007.tb01040.x] [DOI:10.5694/j.1326-5377.2007.tb01040.x
33. Eckersley RM. Culture, spirituality, religion and health: Looking at the big picture. Med J Aust. 2007; 186(10):S54-6. [DOI:10.5694/j.1326-5377.2007.tb01042.x] [DOI:10.5694/j.1326-5377.2007.tb01042.x
35. Marques SC, Lopez SJ, Mitchell J. The role of hope, spirituality and religious practice in adolescents' life satisfaction: Longitudinal findings. J Happiness Stud. 2013; 14(1):251-61. [DOI:10.1007/s10902-012-9329-3] [DOI:10.1007/s10902-012-9329-3
37. 18. King DE, Cummings D, Whetstone L. Attendance at religious services and subsequent mental health in midlife women. Int J Psychiatry Med. 2005; 35(3):287-97. [DOI:10.2190/DEB0-B55Y-7EW6-8D7B] [DOI:10.2190/DEB0-B55Y-7EW6-8D7B
39. Sherwin BB. Estrogen effects on cognition in menopausal women. Neurology. 1997; 48(5 Suppl 7):21S-6. [DOI:10.1212/WNL.48.5_Suppl_7.21S] [DOI:10.1212/WNL.48.5_Suppl_7.21S
41. Streib H, Hood RW, Keller B, Csöff RM, Silver CF. Deconversion: Qualitative and quantitative results from cross-cultural research in Germany and the United States of America. Research in contemporary religion. Vol. 5. Göttingen: Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht; 2009. [DOI: 10.13109/9783666604393] [DOI:10.13109/9783666604393
43. Zinnbauer BJ, Pargament KI. Religiousness and spirituality. In: Paloutzian RF, Park CL, editors. Handbook of the Psychology of Religion and Spirituality. New York, NY: The Guilford Press; 2005. pp. 21-42. https://psycnet.apa.org/
45. Demmrich S, Huber S. Multidimensionality of spirituality: A qualitative study among secular individuals. Religions. 2019; 10(11):613. [DOI:10.3390/rel10110613] [DOI:10.3390/rel10110613
47. Aloustani S, Mamashli L. [The effect of spiritual group therapy on death anxiety in the elderly (Persian)]. Hayat. 2020; 26(1):46-57. http://hayat.tums.ac.ir/article-1-3405-en.html
48. Salesi M, Jowkar B. [Effects of exercise and physical activity on happiness of postmenopausal female (Persian)]. Salmand Iran J Ageing. 2011; 6(2):7-14. http://salmandj.
50. Argyle M, Martin M, Crossland J. Happiness as
51. a function of personality and social encounters. In:
52. Forgas JP, Innes JM, editors. Recent Advances in Social Psychology: An International Perspective. Amsterdam: Elsevier Science; 1989. pp. 189-203. https://books.
54. Afrooz GA, Dalir M, Sadeghi M. [The effectiveness of positive psychotherapy on body image, life expectancy and happiness in women with mastectomy experience (Persian)]. Q J Health Psychol. 2018; 6(24):180-95. http://hpj.journals.
56. Alipour A, Noorbala AA. [A Preliminary Study of the Reliability and Validity of the Oxford Happiness Questionnaire in Isfahan Universities (Persian)]. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry & Clinical Psychology. 1999; 2(1,2):55-64.
57. Abedi MR, Mirshah Jafari SE, Liyaghatdar MJ. [Standardization of the Oxford Happiness Inventory in students of Isfahan University (Persian)]. Iran J Psychiatry Clin Psychol. 2006; 12(2):95-100. http://ijpcp.iums.
59. Lotfi Kashani F, Vaziri Sh, Arjmand S, Mousavi SM, Hashemiyeh M. [Effectiveness of spiritual intervention on reducing distress in mothers of children with cancer (Persian)]. Med Ethics. 2014; 6(20):173-86. [DOI: 10.22037/mej.v6i20.3640]
60. Sadri Damirchi E, Mohammadi N, Ramezani Sh, Amanzad Z. [The effectiveness of spirituality group therapy on happiness and hardiness in elderly women (Persian)]. Res Relig Health. 2018; 4(2):42-53. [DOI:10.22037/jrrh.v4i2.15862]
61. Kamari S, Fooladchang M. [Effectiveness of spirituality therapy training based on positivity on life expectancy and life satisfaction in adolescents (Persian)]. Res Clin Psychol Counse. 2017; 6(1):5-23. [DOI:10.22067/IJAP.V6I1.41092]
62. Khalili Senobari S, Faliahi-Khoshknab M, Rahgoy A, Hosseini MA, Rezasoltani P. [Effect of spiritual-religion care on depression in women with multiple sclerosis (Persian)]. Iran J Psychiatr Nurs. 2019; 7(3):8-14. http://ijpn.ir/article-1-1299-fa.html
63. Pandya SP. Spirituality, happiness, and psychological well-being in 13-to 15-year olds: A cross-country longitudinal RCT study. J Pastoral Care Counsel. 2017; 71(1):12-26. [DOI:10.1177/1542305016687581] [DOI:10.1177/1542305016687581
65. Tse MMY, Lo APK, Cheng TLY, Chan EKK, Chan AHY, Chung HSW. Humor therapy: Relieving chronic pain and enhancing happiness for older adults. J Aging Res. 2010; 2010:343574. [DOI:10.4061/2010/343574] [DOI:10.4061/2010/343574
67. Snider AM, McPhedran S. Religiosity, spirituality, mental health, and mental health treatment outcomes in Australia: A systematic literature review. Ment Health Relig Cult. 2014; 17(6):568-81. [DOI:10.1080/13674676.2013.871240] [DOI:10.1080/13674676.2013.871240
69. Ghahari Sh, Falah R, Bolhari J, Moosavi SM, Razaghi Z, Akbari ME. [Effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral and spiritual-religious interventions on reducing anxiety and depression of women with breast cancer (Persian)]. Knowl Res Appl Psychol. 2013; 13(50):33-40. http://jsr-p.khuisf.ac.ir/article_533843.html
70. Jasielska D, Rogoza R, Russa MB, Park J, Zajenkowska A. Happiness and hostile attributions in a cross-cultural context: The importance of interdependence. J Happiness Stud. 2021; 22(1):163-79. [DOI:10.1007/s10902-020-00224-w] [DOI:10.1007/s10902-020-00224-w
72. Nouri M, Kamali M, Mobaraki H. Relationship between spiritual wellbeing and productivity among the rehabilitation staff of Tehran welfare organization. Health Spiritual Med Ethics. 2020; 7(3):9-16. [DOI:10.52547/jhsme.7.3.9] [DOI:10.52547/jhsme.7.3.9