1. Haji Abed M., Bagheri F, A. ANF, . Comparison of Life Attitude Index among Veterans with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder with and without history of substance abuse in Shahid Rajaei Hospital, Isfahan. Journal of Veterinary Medicine 2013;5 (18): 10-7.
2. Sadock BJ, Sadock VA. Kaplan and Sadock's synopsis of psychiatry: Behavioral sciences/clinical psychiatry: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2011.
3. Hatami A, Goodarzi N, P. N. Memory and item memory performance of veterans with post traumatic stress disorder. Journal of Veterinary Medicine. 2013; 5 (18): : 57-64.
4. Sirati M, Ebadi A, Fallahi M, AS. T. Consequences of life with post-traumatic stress disorder. Journal of Qualitative Research in Health Sciences 2013; 1 (2)::92-101.
5. Mandandi B, Rostami H, S. M. Comparison of Health Related Quality of Life in Veterans with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. . Journal of Veterinary Medicine 2012;4 (4): :35-42.
6. Bahrainian SA, H. B, . Mental Health Survey in a Population of Mental Veterans and Their Wives in Qom Province. Journal ofShahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. 2004;4(27):305-12.
7. Van Hoorn L, Jones N, Busuttil W, Fear N, Wessely S, Hunt E, et al. Iraq and Afghanistan veteran presentations to combat stress, since 2003. Occupational medicine. 2013;63(3):238-41. [DOI:10.1093/occmed/kqt017
8. Kamari A, Najafi M, Rahimian Bougar A, Sohrabi F, N. J, . The Relationship between Family Functioning and General Health of the Victims. Journal of Veterinary Medicine 2013;4 (15)::26-33.
9. Academic Mindfulness Interest Group M, Academic Mindfulness Interest Group M. Mindfulness-based psychotherapies: A review of conceptual foundations, empirical evidence and practical considerations. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry. 2006;40(4):285-94. [DOI:10.1080/j.1440-1614.2006.01794.x
10. Kazemi A, Bani Jamali SH, Ahadi H, N. F, pp. The Effectiveness of Cognitive-Behavioral Strategies in Reducing Symptoms of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Psychological Problems of Spouses of Veterans with Chronic PTSD Imposed on War. Journal of Islamic Azad University of Medical Sciences. 2013; 22 (2)::122-9.
11. Ahmadi Kh, Rashadat M, Karami Gh, G. A, pp. Post-traumatic stress disorder in the wives of Sardasht chemical war veterans. Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2010; 3 (3)::195-9.
12. Najafi M, Mohammadi Farm, Dabiri S, Erfani N, A. K. Comparison of veterans' quality of life with and without traumatic stress disorder. Journal of Veterinary Medicine 2012;3 (11)::27-35.
13. Tarrier N, Sommerfield C, Pilgrim H. Relatives' expressed emotion (EE) and PTSD treatment outcome. Psychological Medicine. 1999;29(4):801-11. [DOI:10.1017/S0033291799008569
14. Townsend MC, Morgan KI. Psychiatric mental health nursing: Concepts of care in evidence-based practice: FA Davis; 2017.
15. Singh B, Udainiya R. Self-efficacy and well-being of adolescents. Journal of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology. 2009;35(2):227-32.
16. Shen YE. Relationships between self‐efficacy, social support and stress coping strategies in Chinese primary and secondary school teachers. Stress and Health: Journal of the International Society for the Investigation of Stress. 2009;25(2):129-38. [DOI:10.1002/smi.1229
17. Evans MD, Lyons RK. Order flow and exchange rate dynamics. Journal of political economy. 2002;110(1):170-80. [DOI:10.1086/324391
18. Borjali Lu SA, shahin Sh, A. E, pp. Care, daily experiences and spiritual well-being in nurses in Tehran hospitals. . Psychology and Religion 2013;6 (24):: 119-32.
19. Azad Marzabadi A, Fathi Ashtiani AS, Ahmadi Zadeh M, Anisi J ZNR. The Relationship between Physical, Mental Health, and Spirituality with Self-efficacy in Military Personnel. Journal of Military Medicine. 2015;6 (4): : 217-23.
20. Underwood LG, Teresi JA. The daily spiritual experience scale: Development, theoretical description, reliability, exploratory factor analysis, and preliminary construct validity using health-related data. Annals of Behavioral Medicine. 2002;24(1):22-33. [DOI:10.1207/S15324796ABM2401_04
21. Taghavi S, H. A. Investigating the Psychometric Properties of the Daily Spiritual Experiences Scale. . Journal of Tarbiat Eslami. 2011;10:149-65.
22. Cohen S, Kamarck T, Mermelstein R. Perceived stress scale. Measuring stress: A guide for health and social scientists. 1994;10.
23. Konopack JF, McAuley E. Efficacy-mediated effects of spirituality and physical activity on quality of life: A path analysis. Health and quality of life outcomes. 2012;10(1):57. [DOI:10.1186/1477-7525-10-57
24. Sangdeh Kh, Ahmadi Kh, F. A. Identifying Spiritual Factors Affecting Military Family Health: A Qualitative Study. Journal of Military Care Sciences. 2015;; 2 (3):: 134-42. [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.mcs.2.3.134
25. Nebatian A, Qamarani A, M. Z. The Relationship between Spiritual Health and Quality of Life of Veterans and Disabled in Birjand. . Veterinary Medicine. 2012; 18 (5): :35-9.
26. Kamfirozi MW, Naeini AS, R. M, pp. The Impact of Spirituality on Different Individual Dimensions in Organization Based on Martyr Motahari's Theories. . Journal of Islamic Management 2016;23 (2):. 67-81.
27. Mehman Navaz A, Dehkordi AS, K. J, 1. The Influence of Attachment Styles, Adaptability, and Family Cohesion on Resilience and Its Relationship to Homesickness among Alzahra University Students.
28. Journal of Social Psychological Studies of Women. 2015;;2 (4): :173-204.
29. Marzabadi A, Esfandiar Ashtiani F, AnisiNasab z ea, . The Relationship between Physical, Mental Health, and Spirituality with Self-efficacy in Military Personnel. Journal of Military Medicine. 2015;; 16 (4)::217- 23.
30. Zareipour M, Abdolkarimi A, A. D. The Relationship between Spiritual Health and Self-efficacy in Pregnant Women Referred to Urmia Rural Health Centers in 2015. Journal of Community Health. 2017; ;10 (2):: 52-61.
31. Adegbola M. Spirituality, self-efficacy, and quality of life among adults with sickle cell disease. Southern online journal of nursing research. 2011;11(1). [DOI:10.5402/2011/672579
32. Hossein Dokht A, Fathi Ashtiani AS, Taghizadeh M. The Relationship between Spiritual Intelligence and Spiritual Well-being with Quality of Life and Marital Satisfaction. . Journal of Psychology and Religion. 2013.;6 (2):57 - 74.
33. Jafari A, Hajloo A, Mohammadzadeh. The Relationship between Practicing Religious Beliefs and Spiritual Well-being with General Health and Coping Techniques in Soldiers. Journal of Military Medicine. 2015;16(4):191-6.
34. Mollaei F, Borhani F, Abbaszadeh A, M. K, . Correlation of spiritual health and caring burden in family caregivers of cancer patients. . HAYAT. . 2019;:24 (4).
35. J KS, Haqqani M, Taheri M, Rezaei Ahnavi M, P. R, . The Relationship of Hope, Daily Spiritual Experiences, and Quality of Life in Single Students of Tribe Teacher University of Tehran. Community Health. 2016;9 (2): :. 38-48.
36. Narimani A, B. HM, psychotherapy. Fca. The Effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment-Focused Therapy on Couple Adjustment. . Journal ofFamily Counseling and Psychotherapy. 2018; 21 (25), :166 -82.
37. Mohseni M, Farnia M, Taghva A, Dehghan Manshadi Z, Rezaei Fard A. Effect of Having a Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Man on the Quality of Life, Depression, Stress, Anxiety and Structure of the Family. Iranian Journal of War and Public Health. 2014;6(5):207-14.
38. Khoshnevisan Z, 1390;pp. AG. The relationship between self-efficacy with depression, anxiety, and stress. Thoughts and behavior . Journal of Thoughts and Behavior 2012;5 (20): ( ):73-80.
39. Beygi b, Mohammadifaram A, Najafi M RM, pp. Relationship between spirituality and forgiveness with family cohesion and adaptation in veterans. Journal of Veterinary Medicine 2016;8 (1)::. 33-9.
40. A. A. The Relationship between Resilience, Stress, and Self-efficacy with Life Satisfaction in High and Low Academic Students. . Psychological Studies: Faculty of Education, Alzahra University. 2012;7 (3)::131-51.
41. Shabani S, Delavi AS, Blocki A, A. MS. Investigating the Relationships of Self-efficacy, Social Support, and Optimism in Predicting Well-Being. Journal of Clinical Psychology Studies 2013;93-117.: 2 (8):.
42. Qasemi M, M. HC, . Psychological resilience and intrinsic-extrinsic motivation: The mediating role of self-efficacy. . Transformational Psychology: Iranian Psychologists 2013.;9 (33): :61-71.
43. HOOMAN H, AHADI H, SEPAH MM, SHEIKHI M. MODELING LONELINESS ON THE BASIS OF SPIRITVAL WELLBEING STRUCTURE, SELF-EFFICACY AND LIFE SATISFACTION. 2010.
44. Zarnaghash M, Gholamrezaee, S Sadeghi M, . The effect of causal relationship between self-efficacy, self-esteem, spiritual well-being, and depression on neurotic veterans' feelings of loneliness mediated by life satisfaction. . Methods and psychological models. 2019;33:: 87 - 106.
45. Kiaei M, Ferdosi M, Moradi R, Chelongar Q, Ahmadzadeh MS, Bahmanziari N. Association between self-efficacy and quality of life in women with breast cancer undergoing chemotherapy. the journal of qazvin university of medical sciences. 2016;20(2):65-58.